Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Transmigrated/reincarnated Melissa DOES look super fine doe (especially in her battle and hunting coats holy schmokes), so I’m gonna agree with Yuri on this lmao

@Kapuche Reporting for duty ! To Yuri and beyond ! I'm not into it either usually, but I like this one (and Maria/Katarina too ^^)

Thx for the translation !

Kind of dark to see the normally super bubbly Yuri with such a dark look. It seems as if she's trapped in the story, but it repeats constantly. Why is she able to see the literal deus ex machina and know that the world is wrong? Pretty fascinating.

Melissa is causing absolute chaos within the story, and it will be super difficult to get things back on track, especially in a sensible way. It's practically guarenteed that the ending will be different, perhaps a Yuri (heh) ending?

Double-page supporter
Damn ok interesting to she hears a voice that talks about the stuff but doesn't seem like she is reincarnated or anything like that

My theory has been proven right! (it actually hasn't been yet😅) I still think that Yuri is trapped in the same story again and again! I knew it! If this was a game transmigration, that "system" is probably like the person who would be playing it on the other side like when choices are made and the character moves accordingly.

Wow this is probably one of the best transmigration story yet

Damn that's awful!!! Imagine being a selfaware lead on a situation like this... turns out the real enemy is destiny itself!

Aggregator gang
Hand down the most amazing villainess of all time. "Fate? What the fuck is that? Motherfucker! I build my own fate." -Melissa 2020

@pheonixa imagine if the story got repeated whenever a person reads it and Yuri is the only one who re-live it. One day, one of the reader gets isekai-ed to the novel and changes the story bit by bit. At the same time, the story in the real world also changes until it becomes another novel

Reminds me of Extraordinary You or July found by Chance though I never bothered to read it.

Would be nice to see other characters becoming self aware too and going against the system.

Users who are viewing this thread