Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

I have mixed feelings about Jack getting a redemption arc after ripping Nine’s tongue out.

And by mixed I mean not mixed.

WAIT WAIT WAIT NINE'S BROTHER LOOKS LIKE NINE BUT IN HOT MODE- no no no i meant yuri has also got reincarnated??? Or She just know the system in the game like melissa?¿?¿ huhh

But lemme just simp for nine like for 1 second-

Nine (original) is the cute one and innocent while his brother ten (I called him ten since nine is his brother) Ten is like Nine but hotter (i'm not saying that i liked him more than nine pftt- ...unless? Jkjk) nine bby i hope hes not sad of meeting his brother im also shook that he has a brother LMAOAOAOA

@Kakachini123 I think instead of being reincarnated, Yuri is just aware of the game?

Also, this guy’s the big brother so he should be Eight instead HAHAHAHAH

Why do people think Yuri is reincarnated? She wasn't.

She is just another character in the novel that aware of what is happening around her. If she was a reincarnator, she would have aware of (or suspect) the sudden change of Mellissa's character because this is what a reincarntor good at.

And I am pretty sure that the voice is the author itself.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok the Yuri route is now confirmed. Nine better step up his game because after this, a war is going down.

woah woah woah woah this just took a fuckin 180 on my ass.when the hell did yuri hear this voice? also when the story ends does it just restart that's why yuri knows what's going on? Damn this story just gets better with every chapter. thank you translators!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread