Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

WOW!!!! I'm getting chills reading this chapter!

Yuri's awareness of this novel world is finally confirmed and not only that but it seems like she has experienced her "cliche story line" many times already almost like an endless hell of torture. I really want her to find out that Melissa also has awareness too so that they can drop all pretenses and work together to break the chains of this world.

This is getting so good~!

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! 🚨! YURI CHANGED THE STORY TO YURI ! (changed the genre to yuri and if u don’t know, yuri is GL or girls love)

Fed-Kun's army
YO, yo yo, we're really digging into the other side of this story's cosmological tangles now. Pretty chilling, the closing sequence of the chapter with Yuri.

Can we talk about Yonaemon lolll I strive to be as useful as Yona to the point my boss would raise my pay multiple times 😂

Me literally screeching at the GL baiting. Don’t do this to me, I can only handle so much. The pain of it not being able to happen will be too much to bear. 😭😭

Double-page supporter
Are we seriously getting yurified Yuri and self-aware novel characters?? Sign me the fuck up!

Dex-chan lover
All speculating about Yuri's fate as a "female lead" and all, while I'm here wondering: WILL THIS BE THE TIME FOR YONA IN BATTLE MODE???!!

Yona whatchu gonna do w all that dough??? Also, chapter chills!cant wait to see how this plays out

I really need Yuri to stop getting in the way of Melissa and Nine's love story. . . 😒

Love the long chapter though, and plot development!

Users who are viewing this thread