Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
Man I really do love the MC so much. I love the fact Nine recognized how even when they got their neck torn out, they still stabbed the bastard and beat him. Also Nine should probably hurry up and just kill him because the MC is probably losing a lot of blood.

Thank for translating teh chapters!

That little girl is also Melissa, right? There was a back story about her brother’s allergy to wolves and it involves her, right?

Group Leader
I wonder if Nine actually kills him or if it’s one of those where he snaps out of it or Melissa awakens to tell him to stop. It would be fun if he did but also would kind of prove the point of Migen and kinda do what he wants.

Wouldn’t it be cool if Yuri finished him off as a way to subvert the story completely for all the other times he had captured her.

NINEEEEEEEEE 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
BUT JUST KILL HIM FAST AND LESS TALK MELISSA IS DYINGGGG

Bruuuhhh he confessed his feeling to the twin first, not his Miss Melissa o____o

I can imagine he's going to be soft roasted mochi once they back to the mansion (^/////^)♡

Please, let Migen dead already. Melissa need to be treated very soon and without his dead how Yuri will be released from the cage >.< I just don't like if that asshole suddenly feel guilty cause death's approaching like hell nah, he wants to kill Melissa omg... 😒

Dex-chan lover
Eh I though I jumped a chapter and its actually a double release 😂 Damn I read chapter 54 first then chapter 53, so its actually not that suspenseful for me 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Yona has been accumulating wealth for years by this point, would make sense she gained access to some artifacts in her pursuit of money and shit

Either Migen dies or he somehow gets weakened enough for that barrier box to break and someone stops Nine.

@tsukky_shimmer
That little girl is also Melissa, right? There was a back story about her brother’s allergy to wolves and it involves her, right?

Wait, WHAT!?! I remember something about her brother being allergic, but I don't remember anything about her wandering in the woods! Then again, it's been so long and I read so much manga that I've likely forgotten more plotlines than I remember at this point.

Yona best ever support class with her power of money, Nine for his hell-is-easy-if-it's-for-her dead cold berserker rage and the MC herself as the MF badass AF with a sword as the MC brings the right crew to the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread