Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

Nine got us all thirsty ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜
am I the only one hating the censorship rn? I kinda wanna see the gnarly neck bite ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

THATS CRAZY

wow holy

thank you so much for translating the other chapter so quickly!! i was like damn a double shot

thanks again for translating and staying safe

THIS IS SO HYPED UP LIKE HOLY

Yuri or Nine ???? dammn

โ€œThe lady I love and respectโ€

ok Nine, bby boi pls repeat that exact same words when Melissa is awake ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Ps. still torn between yuri route or nine route

i'm SO glad that they didn't make Nine a super savior. Melissa defeated the bastard. Nine just needed to accelerate the process so Yuri could be freed in time to save Melissa. I am very grateful for this. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
first off thank you for the chapter...........um... so not only did it illustrate that Nine was conflicted during the second part of the fight with Migen in an attempt to save some face, Migen was having to much fun at the moment outdoing and showing off his superiority to Melissa with just his speed, agility, and brute force to pay attention to the other three in the room, but he gets an ass pull power up after Melissa essentially neutered his twin and debuffed him so the powered up Nine could flex/show off while manhandling him and showcasing the lengths he would go for his love..... That's disappointing and feels like an attempt to make up for him standing around last chapter and "man him up" for some grief/guilt induced drama later. I honestly hope Migen survives this he was a fun villain in contrast to the male leads... and while I can see him dying for the sake of Nine angst I have a feeling something will interfere here it will either be memories or Melissa will wake up enough to stop him or something else will intervene... also since he's at the moment cut off from his power wouldn't that make it so he can no longer sustain the field keeping Yuri trapped and it should be dropping shortly regardless?
Anyway the explanation regarding what Nine did to get kicked out was a nice touch, and really fit Nine's personality.

ahhhh our baby nine๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ I mean I- I expected the awakening but ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ my heart wasnโ€™t ready ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

also love that the end was his ass is dummy thicc

helps relieve some of the tension because woah

Thank you translation team for the speedy update ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’žโœจ

OH. MY. GOD. OH MY GOD. OMG. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. JUST, OH MY GOD, NINE, OH MY FUCKING GOD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKK
NINNNEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
OUR BABBY IS SO ENRAGEDDDDDD!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE DOUBLE UPDATEEEE!!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Fed-Kun's army
Yeeesssssssss!
Thank you so much for not leaving us with a cliffhanger. Such a great chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread