Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

i’m happy that nine awakened his power but i don’t want him to cary the burden of having his brother killed by him.. Nine deserves only happiness! 😭

NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME NINE ENDGAME

love that it was Melissa that defeated him, not Nine. and that his powers were awakened because to save her from death, not from the villain.

"The lady I love and respect" 😍😍😍
Nine is so cute =w= 🌸🌸🌸

Thank you for the updates!!! =owo=

When we get Nine’s awakening instead of the annoying red trash that we were all expecting earlier.

Jesus I was screaming the last chapter and now my butt is clenched. Is this a cliffhanger or are the TLs going to drop another one. I have a thirst that cannot be quenched

Users who are viewing this thread