Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
Never change Yona, haha. I love her so much.

Melissa being Yuri's top priority, awww. Go yuri route for Yuri!

Teach them well, Melissa~

Dex-chan lover
"First lesson, if you're interested in a woman you have to ask her out and then respect her decision if she says no. Let's go over it again: what happens when you kidnap somebody you're interested in?"
"We get the shock collar..."
"I SAID, what happens when you kidnap somebody?"
"WE GET THE SHOCK COLLAR, MAAM!"

*Inhale

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. We really need glasses to become a thing in here. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?

When I thought I couldnโ€™t love her even more, she does this. Does glasses are killing me. She is the best!

wait she blushed after yona smiled does that mean its canon or something (i dont ship just thinking)

Fed-Kun's army
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MELISSA WITH GLASSES MELISSA WITH GLASSES MELISSAGLASSESMELISSAGLASSES
So pretty! So gorgeous!! A goddess๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ
@Alhanif Yes!! I agree!! Someone gets the gloriousness and majesty of glasses!!!!! Everyone should have glasses!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread