Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Fed-Kun's army
nah bro nahhhh you CANNOT leave off at that!!! and melissa's outfit hhhhrrrnnggghhhh activates my heartttt

Well this is simply nonsense. She should have killed him. He's the guy who was constantly trying to get Nine and her killed, kidnapped Yuri, and almost finished up Jack as well. It simply doesn't make sense to keep him alive even for the humor.

@herausui All Melissa has to do is to stick him again with her sword to keep him from using it, so it's pretty simple for her to overpower him at this point. Plus Nine can kick his ass now.

@herausui im pretty sure Nine explained before, but Migen got injured by the holy sword and this magic clashes with his sorcery which created a disturbance(?) in his body. That's why he can't use sorcery atm bc he literally can't.

Double-page supporter
This manhwa never ceases to surprise me in the most pleasant ways.
Instructor Melissa 😍

FFS. I knew they were going to spare him because of that "don't make your hands dirty" bullshit. Just kill him yourself if you don't want Nine to do it... There's no guilt to have, he tried to kill everyone, just get rid of him to avoid problems in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123 because he's Nine's brother. That's literally the only reason he's still alive. He deserves to die for his crimes, but she thinks that Nine would feel depressed and guilty if his brother died, so she's letting him live.

She is, however, probably going to kick his ass over and over again until she feels satisfied.

I guess trauma for nine overviews the benefit for killing him but ud still like her to kill Migen off in a place where no one can find him

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t care what anyone says this always makes me laugh. And again I LOVE YONA!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread