Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

Fed-Kun's army
God damn it this author with his beautiful transitions. Having them suddenly be in the yard getting lectured to was great. It would be pretty funny if Migen ended up as a servant too.

Oh My Gosh, the 2nd half of the chapter is hilarious. Etiquette training for wolf puppies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😊😊😊

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I kinda forgot the last chapter and thought he was gonna put Mellisa to death to end her pain.

Lots of nice stuff here. Yona was great, as always, and while Yuri's feelings may be a bit forced, given her circumstances, it's always nice to see that they both genuinely care for Melissa. Also, I think I've got the hots for teacher...

Aggregator gang
I frickin' knew it, Jack you thought. Anyway Nine swiftly knocking out Migen is so funny to me

I JUST LUUUUUUVV THEM SO MUCH... I'm talkin' about Melissa,baby/😉😉 Nine, Yona and baby Yuri..... (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ⊂(・ω・*⊂)ლ(◕ω◕ლ)♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

Red head forgot his name dude went babump 😂😂 lol

Lmaooo i was trying really hard holding my laugh when jack said "why is she staring at me like that is she worried that i am hurt and wants to treat me? " 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, it was great all around, I knew Nine wasn't going to kill Migen. I loved that Jack started to believe that Melissa is a tsundere and on top of that Melissa's mental simulation of how Ian and Jack would end up causing the end of both races was hilarious. Thank you again.

I'm so glad that they've kept Nine still as that innocent male lead. He's so refreshing and i love him.

LMAO this went to How To Train Your Wolves😂 I died laughing😂
Thanks for the update~♡

Users who are viewing this thread