Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Part of me feels bad for Ian, the rest of me knows that he earned it, and well and truely burned that bridge down to charcoal.

Y'all have got to be messing with me. His hair was clearly black before and now it's brown.

Y'all.

Y'all.

Y'all, I can't. Don't do this to me. Y'all're really going to keep me up at night shouting to the ceiling about this, aren't you?

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh.... It heals my heart that Melissa isn't like those you-know-what female leads that will just forgive immediately those who wronged her. Seeing the asshole prince like this is so satisfying 😎

I can't believe Ian is cool now. Also, I can see the difference in hair color myself. It's a pretty subtle difference in the first place, but it's enough that I genuinely didn't recognize him when Melissa pointed him out.

I absolutely love Nine as a romantic partner but the developing prince is making me feel things......... anyway THANK U FOR THE UPLOADS!

thank you for translating! (and yeah no i dont see his allegedly died hair)

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, character development! I still don't like him but I'm open towards his change as an overall better person, so I'm giving him a chance. Nine will always be my #1 tho (as ML that is)
Thanks for the chapter~♡♡

Great job with that character development Ian. Now get heart broken even more and develop functioning braincells.

Fed-Kun's army
Um yea, get it through your thick skull Ian. That’s exactly the type of person you are/were.

Thanks so much for the chapter scan team 💕💕 happy holidays

Pretty sure its a bit late to apologize now, Ian. Maybe should have done that before calling your Fiancee over purely to make her feel like shit by seeing you with other Women in the past.

Though it seems nice that he atleast does seem capable of understanding that he was a turd, and wants to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread