Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

............... why is Ian so attractive in this chapter...... I don't get it WHAT IS IT????????????????????? Like screw personality I'm talking purely looks (he still has a hella lot of growing to do for his personality to look attractive)

587184.png

587184.png

Wondered what he looked like blonde and decided to have some fun with more hair colors 🙏

Uh I guess using the avatar image link wasn't a good idea to have multiple colors so have random color I guess

What happened to Ian?
Also, Jake is so docile, when my younger brother is sad, he gets mad more easily so I go hibernate in my room or something.

I don't think he's blond considering his eye colour. Maybe his hair is black but he dyed it brownish like melissa's hair colour and the artist just making it darker to avoid confusion

what is Ian's motive? like, I genuinely do not believe he doesn't have any hidden intentions given his past. regardless, thank you for the chapter, and merry Christmas! :))

Dex-chan lover
Keep in mind that there's some divine intervention in this world that hasn't been explained. So far out of all the natives, Yuri is the only one that knows. Melissa even notes that these "charming characters" were limited by the skills of the author, so even though she finds them obnoxious, the world thinks of them as great, probably due to the same divine intervention.

Here however, we're seeing the biggest change among the male leads; Ian shows growth and is no longer interested in Yuri. We are already seeing the same thing with the red werewolf dude, and I'm gonna guess that we'll see it with sniper brother here. If all of them were no longer romantically interested in Yuri, then, if I were to guess,
the divine intervention won't have anyone to ship Yuri with and continue the story as per canon

Fed-Kun's army
Am- am I the only one who as soon as I saw Ian thought "Oh, his hair looks different...? I wonder if it's a mistake or light and shadow thing? Ah, he dyed it for disguise? I see o3o"?

Like it's a lot more yellowish and lighter now, his hair was a lot darker before...

Prince Ian, you are allowed to feel hurt by Melissa’s comment and impression of you, you are human after all, but you can’t say it’s unjustified because of your actions. You definitely won’t like it, but denying it won’t magically make your past ‘transgressions’ disappear. That being said, people can change, and I think Melissa’s declaration to him previously really dug into his roots, so maybe that’s why his hair lightened.

He looks better with the chocolate brown than the black. But I think the dye might be gone by the time they get back to the palace? I could see it clearly when they were out in town but I wasn’t sure after that lol

i feel kinda bad for the prince but— a nice attitude now doesnt make up for all the hurt he caused for melissa

Dex-chan lover
deserved it, even if he looks pitiful, can't really say he didn't ask for it 🙄

Dex-chan lover
it’s faint but ian’s hair was lighter then went back to normal @ the castle so maybe it was a quick appearance changing spell? but anyways i’m with melissa his ‘change’ feels shallow at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread