Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Fed-Kun's army
I like that Melisa didn't forgive him. He can become a better person(if that is possible) but forgiveness,no.

Not me feeling bad for Ian 😭
But yeah he deserved it, I like how melissa is not that easy to forgive him. It truly shows him how bad he fucked up before. Good for him for trying to turn over a new leaf tho!

Ian looks better in disguised. Still the same spoiled prince but my eyes feel better looking at him now LOL

i kinda feel bad for the prince but he deserves it and now im kinda irritated that hes acting this way to melissa. what? melissa's the only one to put your ass on the ground so youre gonna simp for her is that it? lol. because if so, the other characters would do so too.

I almost feel bad for him but it's good to see that he's learning and growing from his mistakes

Fuck it's extremely easy for anyone to take advantage of me he literally apologized and I was like "ALRIGHT THEN LET'S BE FRIENDS" glad Melissa is strong bb I hate myself

no i dont feel anything for him, the irritation he caused me is still fresh and nasty as ever. But good for him, be a better person.

You hurt the real Melissa a lot, Ian! You gotta do lot more to earn back her trust! I do hope though that all of the 4 have character development, I love it when that happens.

Nah, i don't even remember what color his hair before. I wouldn't know it if you don't mention about that. lol

Users who are viewing this thread