Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Group Leader
Ahhhh that was a good run. I like how the series is gearing up for a reverse harem, because even though they were all shit ML, they’re still cute as fuck.

With Yuri and Nine, it doesn’t look like Melissa will end up with anyone conclusive, so a reverse harem ending works just as well for me 🤷‍♀️

How amazing is it that there will be a new season in only 3 months?? That artist must be working super hard. Thank you for your hard work, scanlation team!! ❤❤

It's a weird chapter to end...not that I'm complaining that much. I'll be waiting patiently ^^

that floating thing is world core right? ít gonna choose Melissa as new protagonist?

Group Leader
>I wonder if I'm really Descartes
Oh? 👀
3cb.png

If you're really Descartes, give it to him Melissa

love how ian and jake didnt change 180 but are gradually becoming better people as they get away from the grasp of the plot. character development, let's gooo!

I wonder what’s happening and what’s gonna happen in the future? It’s kinda strange how those two are suddenly changing and who those floating people are

Thank you for the translation! See everyone in 3 months

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for season 2 😭
It's sweet her brother band the prince are becoming better people, maybe? I'm still scared the prince is only being nice because he need the backing of Melissa's house if he wants to be king

So it will become reverse harlem right? Then I hope season 2 would has more interesting characters.

so Jake's personality changed completely. it's like there's someone else in his body 👁️👄👁️

Fed-Kun's army
Oh it looks like the system or whatever was guiding the original storyline is now going to take action against the MC judging from the last panel.

Users who are viewing this thread