Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

happy end of season one....thank you guys for all your hard work!

super excited to see where this is going plot-wise, and how their relationships all change because of melissa
though this series started out really, really slow, it ended up becoming one of my favorites! ^^

Maybe the force that was controlling yuri’s life wants to control Melissa or make her the new “Yuri” aka female otome protag
I honestly don’t know because I think Melissa has actually done/said things that would warrant a change in all of the guys she hates, but it could also be the force controlling everything
Maybe it isn’t even that and the blue spirit out there wants to get rid of Melissa
Who knows, I just can’t wait for the next season ahhh 💕

Fed-Kun's army
Whew! What a ride. Hopefully the author gets a nice break/prep-time, can't wait to see what's in store for Season 2.

I thought it in passing when I started reading this ages ago- (then immediately threw it away after that one chapter)- but it resurfaced again so... do you reckon Jake could possibly become a siscon--

y’all be saying the spirit is trying to make melissa the new yuri but I honestly think they just started to get some needed character development

I can’t believe we’re already at the season finale! 😱 And what an interesting chapter to end it on. I still don’t know how I feel about the prince but I was happy Melissa got to laugh a little. I hope Jack is actually improving. Him calling her big sister was nice. I hope he keeps improving.

Thank you for translating all these chapters. I’m absolutely looking forward to season 2, see you guys in April! Stay safe and healthy.

P.s. Also the white figure watching Melissa is super fucking creepy! 😨 I assume it’s the one that we see with Yuri? The author or whatever? She better keep her hands off Melissa! Don’t you do anything to her lady!

That chapter was surprisingly cute. I hope she really brought good changes to the males protagonists. Looking forward to the next season. That ghostly fate-forcing figure is creepy (;一_一)

Thanks for your work (。’▽’。)♡

I am so weak towards white haired male characters, I like you Jake but definitely not more than the cutest ever Nine. <3

Users who are viewing this thread