Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

it's back! thank you for the chapter! :D
oh no.. nine that ain't it.. now melissa is feeling so suffocated

People who are shitting on Nine: chill. Remember that Melissa almost died just some episodes ago, if you ever had someone precious to you deeply hurt you would be overprotective of them, regardless of their gender. In addition he also saw how hard she is pushing herself, he might be afraid of her passing her limits. So while he might be a little overbearing now it probably comes from a place of concern, not of superiority like Melissa thinks.

Page 3:
images

I hope Melissa starts seeing Nine's good intentions and that they will go back to how they were before soon!

Now Melissa happened to be discomforted by Nine and she dreamed about Yuri's situation, I'm rooting for her and Yuri lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Yesssssss it's back! Thanks for the chapter!

That dream though.... please be yuri please be yuri please be yuri please be yuri >u< I just want to see the Yuri ship sail.

Yo, everyone in the comments!!
Do you happen to like Gold~~~?? 😉😏😏
Also, I'm sure Nine is just worried cause he likes her so much, and I also understand where Melissa is coming from especially as a woman from the 21st century, and no I will not root for Yuri, I'm all for Nine, whoever hurts MY BABY BOY I WILL GIVE IT BACK 90000FOLD!!!

Don’t get me wrong, I love Melissa... BUT IVE NEVER WANTED TO PUNCH HER MORE THAN THIS CHAPTER....😪 Nine is just worried for her. I mean she did just almost die a few chapters ago and she has a habit of not thinking of herself so somebody else has to. And even if he was being overprotective, what he asked he to do wasn’t even disagreeable. It was completely understood. And she was just putting words in his mouth when she was thinking that he thinks she’s weak. Maybe she should of asked him and I’m sure Nine would of been honest and say it’s because he cares for his master and wants her safe. Anyways, love you Melissa but use a bit more communication

A new chapter! A new chapter! YEAAAHHH I'm so happy!!
(I know what you feel Melissa, sometimes Nine is...just...er)

Users who are viewing this thread