Beware the Villainess!

Anyone reading ahead in the raws figure out (and willing to spoil) why all the characters seem so gung-ho on keeping the engagement on?
Reading this as it gets scanlated, coupled with the slow pacing, is killing me.
Just wanna know if there's actually a legitimate reason or not, and not have to be left on a never-ending cliffhanger on why the situation is so weird..

This one is gonna have a lot of chs and a very sloooow pase I see well at least it's very entertaining this type of comedy reminds me of miss not so sidekick

I really like the story, the draws, and MC, but is taking so much time to get anywhere, then again, for now she really does not have an objective, something to accomplish even, so idk, I hope the pace change.

How the fuck can 3 chapters not even cover a full night? 3 whole episodes of her arguing with her brother? Are you kidding me? I love the plot and the story I really do, but this is getting nowhere and the pacing is absolute shit. I’m not gonna blame the translators because it’s not their fault and not their responsibility to pump out 10 chapters a day but geez whoever the author is could probably learn some time management and how to get a point across without stretching it throughout 3 whole chapters!

For real, am getting really frustrated with the f*cking male characters. Id like to at least stab the brother and spit on the fking prince. Id rather just run away just to show how much Id hate to be in that situation or get into a scandal with another man. Her roundabout way of being "nice" is useless since the male leads need a fcking punch in the gut..
(Im sorry if I violate rules or whatnot.. Ive read a lot of manwha/isekai genres before this.. and only this.. has made me this effing pissed..)

Dex-chan lover
this webtoon is disappointing... i dont understand how good this is?... i was expecting mc be bashing the sht out of those male lead but no... its just frustrating to read... dropping this...

Aggregator gang
Yeah, the whole point of this appears to be laughing at the Villainess' reactions. I'm not too sure how pacing matters. If you don't find it funny now then it'll probably continue to disappoint.

hmmm... At first I thought it was good but the more I continued, the supposed 'male leads' are annoying

Uwahhh TxT everyone keeps saying it’s too slow but it picks up around ch 15 I think. Thank you for translating and please continue

This story is terrible for my blood pressure. The male capture targets are absolutely infuriating and I don’t understand how the FL has managed to not resort to violence. They don’t listen, they make assumptions, and even when she speaks clearly, she’s disbelieved. Seriously bad for my blood pressure, but oddly believable as a storyline.
I’m not finding issue with the pacing, personally. I think it’s very interesting how her perception of the situation isn’t matched well with the reality we see as observers. But so frustrating. I get angry every time I read a new a chapter, so I feel conflicted about continuing it.

So basically: read a few chapters, then see if you’re okay with the current situation. It doesn’t get better as of the current chapter. 😭

I'm qgree with Runadaemon below. I HATE THOSE STUPID MALES SO MUCH GDI

FL PLEASE JUST RUN AWAY OR SOMETHING OR PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE

No wonder the og Melissa turns out so twisted, her dad is an idiot and her brother is a pain in the ass. Coupled with the weakass annoying fiance, if it were me, I'd rather die

Users who are viewing this thread