Beware the Villainess!

Dex-chan lover
This would be 10/10 if the pacing wasn't shot to hell repeating the same information over and over again.

The pacing is fine. The problem is that the gimmick of the MC not realising whats going on has worn extremely fucking thin.

Fed-Kun's army
This just leaves me feeling pissed off. I hope the MC rips into the bastards soon.

I also agree that the pacing is slow. Or maybe it's because not a lot is happening in each chapter. The story is interesting and funny, but i feel like multiple chapters could be compressed into just one or 2 chapters.

omg! why! the female lead is slow! she thinks too much we are reading her thoughts alot. the story is like a drag in slow motion i'm going nuts in the head. I think it's best to drop this for a few months then come back to it.

Double-page supporter
The premise is good and the FL is interesting! However following this webtoon chapter by chapter is a drag. Very less development in a few chapters and we spend more than half the chapter with the FL's musings. It's funny but gets overused. Imma join the peeps who'll binge read this one when it's stacked 30 chapters or so. Hopefully there's some development then

This girl could literally be the sister of Katarina and Bertia but I'll give her points for not intentionally/accidentally seducing all the characters and just wanting to live a good life for herself. At least her dad cares about her even tho his face is scary. Her bro and the prince pisses me off. I wanna see who the male lead is tho!!! Maybe Yuri will be on her side too, assuming from the main cover.

I checked the raws and i cant read shit but theres way more chapters, its just taking a while to translate

I love the facial expressions of character in this. Died laughing at her face for straight 30 minutes. Refreshing isekai that is really fun to read.

Interesting premise and I like the story so far but the pacing per chapter is really off. Nothing really happens in each chapter and she never gets to the freaking point. Like other commenters said it would be best to wait for more chapters to be translated and then read it so as to avoid being super frustrated with each chapter, lol.

Soo funn.. but so sloow like wasting 1 ch just for nothing.. sob sob..
I like this kinnda like everyone stupid except FL lol.. but soo slooow bohooooo
8ch and nothing complete.. argggggghhhh

The only synopsis anyone needs right now is "four shitty male leads". Like... Seriously... I thought it couldn't get worse after meeting Ian... But... Oh god... It's horrifying. Oh, also, poor dad. lol

nice art and the fl is funny but
god
its so slow HAHA

maybe wait until more are released until reading it, if you're considering whether or not to start it.

Users who are viewing this thread