Beware the Villainess!

kinda just hoping the original female lead sticks to melissa. it's true. the male leads are garbage, you don't need to save em miss

I'm so invested in this series.

It's really fucking funny first of all
Secondly it's really fucking funny
Thirdly the humor is immaculate
Forthly HOT MEN HOT WIZARD HOT MYSTERIOUS MAN
Lastly tiz fucking hilarious

YALL WENT OFF

BUT NOW IM INCREDIBLY SAD ABOUT NINE

PLEASE TELL ME HE'S OKAY

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS

To the people who review every single chapter with doubts, some y'all just better read and not say anything or just drop it... It gets embarrassing to see ppl say "Oh she's so dumb she's raising flags, her character is all over the place, etc." when it gets proven wrong the very next chapter.

I definitely understand why people are going crazy for the new boi. At first I was really disappointed that all the male leads were nothing but trash but now that NINE came along...

HELL YEAH LETS GO HOT MYSTERIOUS NICE BOI WOLF GUY UWU

Not a spoiler...just blowing up on the prince
ahem.

FUCK THE PRINCE I HOPE MELISSAS DREAM COMES TRUE AND THE PRINCE'S DIRTY ASS GETS RUNNED OVER BY CARRIAGE-KUN AND HE TRANSMIGRATES TO ISEKAI HELL

also i hate em edited tags..i literally just changed one letter lmao

Double-page supporter
I like the idea of the story and the personality of MC. My only take is that after 19 chapters it feels like nothing that important happened and the execution is a mess.
7/10 Still an Interesting story tho.

The MC and her personality are gold! Love her expressions. And I really love her smile, she's cute.😍😊

Thank you for the updates. Looking forward to the plot.

I really live the mc's realness xjsjshsdj it feeds my petty sould real good

I really didn't like the first chapters cuz of those bland male leads but after reading the new chapters, i'm hooked.

Wow, the humour is soooooo good so far, and much more than those of recent webtoons I’ve read.

This manga is the only media in recent memory in which the protagonist misunderstands someone, but not in a catastrophic way. She thinks through why they are acting the way they are, and actually gives it thought. This is refreshing enough for me to give it a high rating.

Users who are viewing this thread