Beware the Villainess!

I like the villainous of this series she actually has the villainous looks but the other male leads are too stupid and annouying to waste her time trying to scheme anything against

I wonder what will happen to yuri the female lead I'm assuming she will try to make sure she doesnt end up with any of the male leads I wonder like her name will she go the yuri route.

Dex-chan lover
This is similar vibe with miss not so side kick
Centered on the comedy rather than plot, the plot may progress but subtle, the comedy is up front.
Which is up to my taste

Aaaah I hope that our cute lil Nine is fine 😭
I also wonder since it's a tale about magic, maybe they can restore his tongue or something ?
Ah I'm so in love with this manhwa right now, thank you so much for all your hard work everyone ~

Group Leader
If I can complain about one thing with regards to this, it's that the plot goes along too slowly. Still, ch. 21 was so satisfying that it's easily enough to keep me reading.

Her face and the reactions in chapter 21 had me dying, this series really does some magical facial expressions

Ooo I am already in love with this! I hope Yuri doesn’t marry the prince tho she is so cute and she deserves someone better🥺

Group Leader
YES I am ready for Melissa to become more badass than even the male leads.

The last few chapters were so SATISFYING oh my god 😂
Ngl I was getting a bit tired because it's been funny from the get go but the frustration on Melissa's behalf was starting to tilt from "understandable plot + good writing to make readers empathize" to "dragging out with more telling and not showing" but

this was the explosion she (and I) needed.... one of the most cathartic blow ups I've seen, and this is only the start... I'm so glad the servants are on her side now! The 'guilty conscience' was really funny too, and the mouse and cat imagery... we see that a lot but Melissa's inner screaming realistic rat spirit is something else LOL

Can't wait to see more, thank you translators for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread