Beware the Villainess!

😈😈Niark now they will learn that they musn't poke the sleeping lion to much before she rip them appart😈

YAAAASSS!!! TY FOR THE CHAPS! YOU GUYS ARE ANGELS TO BE PUMPING OUT SO MANY! Also,
can't wait to see the MC Beocme strong!!!! Wooooooo!!! Beat dem assholes! !

Aggregator gang
This really is some of the best webcomic art, from the ferocious lion background to the cute mouse-Melissa.

Double-page supporter
So.. Has the story progressed any? I stopped reading around chapter 9 I think and I'm wondering if the plot has moved forward enough after like 10 chapters later or it's still got more meme faces reactions and a bunch of monologues

Oml!!! Slowly becoming my favorite webcomic ❤️❤️ finally mature humour I love it, I was getting bored of the cutesy villainous stories, ty for the update translators!!!

Dex-chan lover
I was on the fence about this series at first but it’s actually VERY funny and cute. I’m glad I came back and gave it a second look.

Dex-chan lover
@scarlet_summer the pacing and humor definitely both get better, imo. The meme faces are a part of this series’ brand and there to stay. The plot is developing but this seems to mostly be a comedy series, so I feel like the emphasis is primarily on that.

Users who are viewing this thread