Beware the Villainess!

All caps Incoming:
THIS IS IT!!! I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING WONDERFUL LIKE THIS IN MY DREAMS ALL MY LIFE, AND TO MY SURPRISE, IT EXISTS!!!!!

A Villainess story where the villainess actually does Everything I wish a villainess would do? Telling the main trash male leads to f off, and doing absolutely everything she wanted, and not lowering her head to no pussyboy no matter what? Man, I'm so happy for the life of me for finding this masterpiece. I was never into reading Korean or Chinese books, but this one deserves so much more than it already does!

Melissa is a freaking badass, I love her so much, the author references to memes and funny shit is hilarious and too wholesome, and Yona is the typical maid we don't want, but we all need, clicking tongue and being sarcastic to her lady, I love this type of maid so much, i bought this series in the first chapter, and it makes me fall in love with it every passing chapter!

You, fellow manga reader, bored with josei and reverse harem shit on villainess tags, this is the Manhwa for you!!!

Definitely recommend to any of y'all mfs who is looking for that one female lead that literally gives zero time and fucks to men who are literally trash 🥺✨ I'm saying she's the best female character for this kind of story line. I never found any ounce of stupid in her blood ma'am. Just pure power and thats on knowing her self worth ✨✨✨✨ ladies, she's our queen 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻

YES THE FL IS LITERALLY BADASS AND SO FUNNY SHE CAN ALSO PROTECT HERSELF AND DOESN'T NEED ANY PROTECTION FROM THE ML I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!!

This FL is absolutely hilarious, this series is comedy gold and entertaining asf. Finally a series where the FL dishes out sweet karmic justice to crappy ML. FL is the boss we all wish we could be, hands down one of the best in all isekai/villainess manga. Pacing is great - I binged 47 chapters and my only regret not taking on this series earlier!!

WTF NINE HAS A TWIN BROTHER.......... He needs to take nines' face off right now... it does not suit him it looks disgusting on him and he is ruining the image of nine / also WTF is going on the author is nines twin brother ?????? And I'm just so fucking confused, has yuri been through this story time and time again or something?????????? I need this chapter in englsih right now because reading it in Spanish just confuses me!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread