Beware the Villainess!

:spoiler:
Damn we really were out here lookin like fools like ahah nine perf sweet boi uwu
But then the author was like
What
If....
Nine was buff evil woof prince???
Idk man how many more treats were getting here idk if I can take it anymore
Dominatrix mc + cinnamon bark boi + existential gay crisis cutie AND NOW AN EVIL STRONK NINE??
...idk know if they'll do it and maybe theres not enough depth to his character but if they make him also a love interest!!!!! AHHHH cant wait until mel doms him, if he falls 4 her respectfully (ok disrespectfully according to his character) and nine has to stop it and say his feelings first ARGHHSGGSGS!!!!! this manwha is so good 😭😭🙏💖 ps even tho I know nine endgame I'm gay so yuri is still best route even tho evil woof prince dynamic is also very tempting hrmmm

I wish this had a yuri tag. I really like Melissa and Yuri together. Nine is just like a baby puppy. He wouldn't change much I think even if he wasn't in the story.

@BaBaMa Agreed! I love Yuri and Melissa together! It feels more dynamic and like they're actually equals unlike Melissa and Nines. Nines just follows her around like a lost puppy and he puts her on a pedestal, so I prefer the yuri ship more than anything.

Group Leader
Why does the female lead also always needs to be reincarnated...at least she isn't the typical reincarnated female lead who goea around like :"I'm the mc, everyone needs to love me" but still the favour I have for this story just dropped a bit cause everyone overuses these chiche happening. Still stan mah queen Melissa tho!

@SekkinS
Is she reincarnated?
I think she needs to know because of balance and it is easier to explain why the villainess is reincarnated if the MC is. It just creates logic.

@SekkinS I wouldn’t say she’s reincarnated. Yuri just relives the story over and over again and she is aware of the never ending spiral. At least that’s what it seems to me. She’s the story’s prisoner.

I’m all for a Melissa harem! And her maid is one of my fav characters! I love her so much.

I want to say something stupid gonna say it 😅
Does the name 'yuri' refers to 😏 'yuuri' GL 🤣🤣🤣
I know it doesn't, but the story make it seem like Yuri has a girl crush 🤣

@SekkinS
I don't think she is reincarnated, I think she is just aware. Someone mentioned this way back that Yuri is aware of the story, and apparently every time someone reads the story she relives everything over and over again, that's why she said 'this time'. Not sure, might be wrong, we'll just have to wait and see.
😃

This chapter is so good. We are all reading a mastermind piece in the making!

Users who are viewing this thread