Beware the Villainess!

I know this is gooood. But after reading ch 51, this is hella goooooood (>u<)◇

Nine who inherited his father's filthy blood of course after a harsh treatment and would be dead if not for MC, will have a ruthless-and-wicked-cell inside him. Lol, still Nine asking Melissa to kill his evil twin was so wicked that he looked like a cute puppy uwu♡ he was afraid he would lose the comfort feeling, taken by Migen as long as this psycho alive. And I'm not buying if this psycho would have a plot twist that turned out he loved his twin deep down but never told Nine cause that's bullshit... well theory only has no worth for his clan.

I still waiting for Nine to have an OP awakening and Migen down to Nine's toes lol

DAMN IT NINE DESERVES THE WORLD HOW DARE YOU INSULT AND EVEN D A R E TO HURT OUR LITTLE BLUE BABY WOLF YOU FUCKING FOOL YOU PIECE OF CAT SHIT, I HOPE YOU GET THE RABIES, YOU FUCKING SON OF A- NO, A BITCH. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. A SHITTY BITCH

Quite honestly this took me a couple chapters to get into. The story didn’t seem to start moving until after she finally confronted her “indifferent” father in his office for the first time. After that scene, I couldn’t stop reading. I really grew to adore the characters and I just love the funny moments.
It started off as a 3⭐️
Now I would give it a 9⭐️
Because Nineeeeeeee!!!!!

I love it when the author isn't afraid to get weird with the drawing! That UGH in chapter 2 had me literally in tears laughing! Best facial expression ever drawn by human hands. I followed and gave this all of my stars the instant I came down from my laughing fit. I can't remember EVER reacting that much to a single image, that singular moment alone is worth a thousand 10* ratings.

10/10, absolute unit of a story. Would recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread