Beware the Villainess!

The first 15-20 chapters are pretty bad. At some point, there's a conversation that spans 3 chapters and more than half of it is MC talking to herself. Later on, it picks up the pace and becomes ok.

I rarely read villainess isekai but this is a wonderful story. The villainess is one of the best main characte and the way the author make a spin of the cliched shoujo reverse harem.

this story is pretty okay. dropping it because its boring for me rn, but i will come back when there more ch

This arc is kinda boring. Damsel in distress with pure evil villain, and likely nine Will find his strenght to protect the girls against the brother, bleh... I like the novel when It makes Fun of Tropes.
The action parts are Very uninteresting

Migen can FR catch these hands 😤👊💢
Maybe Yuri could defeat him somehow? But they need to free her first...

Ok, no offense, but all of you suck? I honestly love this novel and wherever it's going I follow. I love the entirety, and I am so thankful it's being translated. Also, MC pls beat up that b***** for Nine? :) I am this close to losing it, poor Nine...

Fed-Kun's army
How’s the romance in this? Is this reverse harem?

If so, what kind of harem is it. Does everyone get a whirl at it. Or does the person only have eyes for one?

Users who are viewing this thread