Beware the Villainess!

Group Leader
@maisya We never forced anyone to drop the series so stop tagging me like it's my fault lol. If the other group wants to drop it, it's up to them and if they wanna continue it, that's also up to them. We never dropped any series to pick up a certain one. If we dropped series it was for a valid reason which I recommend you go read instead of yapping about the same thing. It's actually starting to get on my nerves lol stop taking over my notifications

Omfg😒😒I really just wanna slap that crown prince's face, as well as her brothers face 😌🤣I cant wait for the ML to show upppppppppp😍😍😇

DUDE NEEDS A BRAIN OR ELSE....BITCH HERE NEEDS TO REALLY KICK HIS FACE INTO THAT THICK SKULL OF HIS. I HOPE TO SEE HER KILL HIM SOMEDAY, NEVER BEEN ANGRY LIKE THIS BEFORRRR

Omg! This dumb ass prince is making my blood boiled with his stupidity. I don’t think I can read this story to the end if it’s gonna raise my blood pressure with only a few chapters in. If the prince is this irritating already, how bad will the other three target going to be? Damn, I’m already have a headache just thinking about it. Thankfully, the main character (villainess) personality seems great, she doesn’t give a shit! Which to me is a great start in my book!

Damn he’s pissing me off too. Melissa get all these bastards 👏🏻 We’re rooting for you honey

Oh man, I want more of this. Give me a justified angry villainess who will finally -cut- out the bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread