Beware the Villainess!

good and refreshing concept but poor execution. things feel like they sorta drag on more than they need to.

I feel like this world is going to get in the way of the protagonist. I mean I don’t want her to get her way all the time but this just seems to drag. I want to see and read villainy. I just want to see someone get put in their place by the fl. Is that too much to ask?????

oh god the dad is someone with a stuck face who doesn't understand women well
but wants to be close with his daughter
. it's great

....it's super dragged out.... it's been 5 chapters in and they're still having the same conversation... -_-;

I would really like to like this manga, but it's really hard to. First there's so many unnecessary miscommunication. Then there is just so many boring cliche character. Why is the female lead so annoying?

Looks like the father just doesn't know how to convey his feelings properly, and he got excited for the one time his daughter wanted to spend time with him... That's so cute.

@cinnamoncookie how is the female lead annoying? i actually want to know what you’re thinking because i can’t see from any point of view how she could be? my only problem so far is that the plot is dragged out, but it doesn’t seem cliche...

has anyone noticed the male leads fingernails? not quite sure if i fw it, but if he uses it as a weapon against the crown prince then i’m down. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@cinnamoncookie Bruh, so far there has being only, what? 3 characters? Cliche princes aren't like him, the same with the father, and MC herself, I have no idea what kind of manhwas you have being reading.

Users who are viewing this thread