Beware the Villainess!

Oh GOD PLEASE JUST FUCKING KILL HIM ALREADY, CHEATING BASTARDS MUST DIE I SWEAR TO GOD IF I COULD JUST GO THERE AND BREAK HIS NECK LET ME DESTROY AND RUIN THIS MOTHERFUCKER ILL KILL YOU DAMN IT !!!

Oh that mada faka, I wanna kill him so much... I hate those fucking cheater who think of themselves that highly! And this shitty girl too, you're so egoistic, it's impressive! You're fucking with a man with a fiancee, and you still put her fiancee in the shit...

if she ends up with him i swear to god im dropping this immediately. my heart won't be able to handle the disappointment.

dear author, pls dont play me like that

im rooting for you FL!!

Can someone give me some spoilers who might the ml be, I just hope it's not 4 of the shitty ml in the original novel

@malehewa123 Most likely is the guy in the cover, as for the other male support charas, they didn't really do something wrong I think? So far she (the original owner) was mean to all them for no reason, except the prince who genuinely deserved it.

She should’ve just hit him with the ashtray or at least kicked him the balls, fuck that bitch 😐🖕🏽 Neva trust a hoe ong

ah are you fucking kidding me? the ashtray couldn’t even hit one of them?

i need one of them to die. seriously one of them must drop dead before melissa steps foot out of that damned palace.

@Cloverfr well the FL said all of the love interests for yuri were shitty, but the crown prince was the worst. so melissa might have been rude to the other three for no reason, but there’s probably a reason the FL hated all four of them before transmigrating into the novel

Users who are viewing this thread