Beware the Villainess!

@nokutan.
remember that she had a problem the first time she was bitten by a werewolf BECAUSE she had some magic, even if it was so small she couldn't do anything with it. But since, she used it all up (with the rabbit spell on her brother). Now a werewolf bite is still dangerous, but only like a dog bite, there is no more conflict with the magic.

I feel like
All of the male leads, besides her brother are going to slowly fall for melissa, wolf boy being the first ofc

@Guuchy have you ever read any other reincarnated villainess mangas before this one? This is a generic plot where a villainess in a game/book gets transmigrated into or reincarnated and doesn't act like the villainess anymore.

I honest to god shrieked and flailed around when Melissa stopped Nine from being a killer. I am so freaking gay for Melissa 🥰

the characters of this one are absolutely delightful, it seems I've struck gold. Big thanks to the translators and redrawers, the way you manage to translate both the meaning and the imagery is very nice-u

@Guuchy: "THis is such a trash manga, in what way is main character a "villainess"? SHe is spineless whore, THE MOST she manages to do is say a few harsh words, harsh for a elementary school kid, for fcks sake"

You okay, bro? You seem so angry just because you don't like the manga.

Also, all of the 'villainess" stuff I've read, thus far is pretty generic. This one has a twist I, ,personally, haven't seen before.

It's cool to dislike what you dislike, but you're so mad about it. Lol 😆

@Guuchy every story is trash?!? This is personally my favourite genre, I guess it doesn't suit your taste?!?! Stop acting butthurt and spreading hate! Go search for other comics if this genre didn't suit your taste!

Users who are viewing this thread