Beware the Villainess!

THIS IS THE REAL VILLAINESS FCKING UP THE MAIN LEADS 🤣

THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK TL TEAM! THE UPDATE MADE MY DAY. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

genuinely asking, without any hostility whatsoever, why do people like this? is it for the trope, for the plot, for the female lead, for the romance, for the comedy, etc... for what?

Please, tell me that's there is going to be an after effect of Migen's bite T^T PLZ TELL MEEEEEE
I doubt but in the same time one of the werewolves said in a panel "she smells like a wolf" so I still have hope T^T

Aggregator gang
i wanna give a big kiss tot he clothing designer for this webtoon, idk who u are, but every chapter u make melissa even more beautiful with such beautiful outfits that suit her character. Her outfit this chapter (56) excuse me i just stared at her and his beauty (pls melissa marry me). no wonder they thought her a werewolf goddess. i love the clothing design here it's detailed enough but not too distracting, and it suits the characters so well.

@chanana yeah, the clothing design for this manhwa is beautiful, and the sfx's as well r like - hand-drawn practically. each outfit matches their character perfectly

Dex-chan lover
@Sao_88 @jeongin In this case I gotta ask if MC means "Male Character" (so...the wolf dude?), and therefore we're discussing Harem, or "Main Character", aka villainess, and therefore Reverse Harem.
Since the synopsis mentions her kicking out the romantic interests, Reverse Harem feels weird?

Also, spoiler?XD

I have so much pity for Ian.. he looks like the bully at school who is being an asshole because at home he was never shown real love and he wants to have attention but doesn't know how to be nice in return cause he was never nice

I'm suddenly pitying the prince for some fcking reason. Like I cant forgive eveything he did, at all, but the fact she would never consider ij her life him changing because of her image of him kinda hurts in his side

Users who are viewing this thread