Beware the Villainess!

1st THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE. MerryChristmas TL team 🎄
2nd RIP MONICA 1.0. Kindly give Jake holy water to appease his broken heart.
3rd I SAY PRINCE IAN DESERVED THAT TREATMENT FROM MELISSA BC HE TREATED HER LIKE SHIT. But def he gone thru whatever shitty upbringing to made him like that. still not an excuse BUT BOII I WANT HIM TO HAVE 'REDEMPTION ARC' (dont wanna ship him to Melissa tho)

she's such a savage! Love the last chapter so much! You go girl, don't fall for him. People never change. Love her so much😍

I didn't expect this development at all... The stupid prince realized his shitiness, the reckless werewolf is like a shrimp now, the rude wierd bro is calmer and obedient now...
Nine's crying face is still beautiful though and Yuri sobbing monster! Love them both, and did we just see yona smiling?!
Ohhoho, I think Melissa did a good job so far.

@miraianna too bad, I was expecting something more... Idk. But it's still interesting to read. Maybe they skipped all the bite thing to avoid repetitions with the others episodes

I feel like whatever 'curse' was happening that caused Yuri to go through the same stories all the time like a ground-hog-day, is starting to break because it was someone completely different who saved her. Each time Melissa changes the story in a big way, the other character's personalities and reactions have been changing. It's just starting to become more obvious now.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

LMAO yessss make him work for that acceptance!! He's not off the hook for making puppy dog eyes at her and doing the right thing for once in his life

if you liked it you should’ve.... not been a cheating bastard who fools around specifically to make her jealous??? lmao

anyway i think he’s supposed to have dyed his hair but the audience is stupid and won’t recognise characters if you change one detail about their appearance so the author made it as similar to his original hair colour again [/s]

What if yuri isnt the only one trapped? Maybe they're all piece of shit good for nothing dudes but what if they're being forced to act a certain way because of the plot but because melissa makes such major changes in their arcs they are slowly being freed too?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Even if the male leads are under the same restrictions as the heroine and slowly being released from these big plot changes....they still sus in my eyes lol

@NokutanOkami I agree. I even asked myself 'what was the point of getting bitten at all?' (the author basically used it as the 'I'd do anything to defeat you' motif. 😑 Yuri comes and 'whoosh' she all healed and well. I love the series, but I'm somewhat annoyed by certain things, like for example how
it took us initially 10 chapters to be done with the Crown Prince, that part was stretched out for no reason, could've been done in less than 5, or how she decided not to kill Migen and instead just punish him, the dude honestly deserved to die regardless of the original story, he's just a shit character, and she's doing the whole 'don't swear or curse, use polite language bla bla' or how she engraved the spells on their fangs, when she could've done the same to him like what he did to Nine, chop of his tongue and pull out his fangs. Also, Nine... *sigh*... At this point Nine is going to stay the poor useless soul that will always get outshined by Melissa, and will continue to beat himself over not being able to save her/ help her, when she won't even let him... I do get the whole 'no need to be a bloody murderer and ultra masculine to be a hot ML', I like the cute Nine, but being constantly in the shadow of the woman you love... how are you even going to convey your feelings?
Also, I sort of don't like where this is going, since the characters will just keep reappearing over and over again, and probably in the same damn order. And while I do like the premise of character growth in some male characters, I don't really see any of them becoming decent human beings any time soon. I want her to focus on other things, meet new characters, I want Yuri to tell her about her condition, for them to unveil the mystery of it all...
Overall, Yona is my favorite character as of now. ✊

Code:

@miraianna I agree ! I want our main to travel and meet new faces and events... And maybe a story about going back to her world ? To push up the isekai thing a bit further.
And yeaaaaaah Yona!! I loved the "Melissa x Yuri" Moments too x)

Users who are viewing this thread