Beware the Villainess!

All of the guys having their personalities warped into the kind of uwu soft boi that Melissa likes is extremely suspect. She has been accepted as the new protagonist and that probably ain't a good thing

Ok, theory, whatever curse is on Yuri is transferring to Melissa because of her interferance and that's why all the boys are acting nicer, this isn't going to end well, I'm so excited for S2!

Y'all we know the author is doing a very amazing job, I know that the story
not going to end up with typical isekai protagonist
, even if it does, the author'll do a twist on it.
What's the point of running from all those cliches to turn back?
ty for translating the first season <3

Last ep and artist didn’t give us a single scene with Nine 😡😭 instead the 2 other males that I dgaf about

Ty for the scans!! You guys did an amazing job and I hope everyone gets some rest!

I hope Melissa doesn't turn into one of those basic fl that have a personality equivalent to a rock. Thank you for translating this, looking forward to s2!! ❤❤❤❤

ss2 ended! look like that floating thing is world core, and its choosen Melissa as new protagonist, that why others males changed their personalities, just for her.
So the title should be change to "Beware of the Villainess become the Protagonist!" hahaha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread