Beware the Villainess!

The saint tail reference.... was so nice for me. I wonder if the translation was changed because they didn’t know about saint tail. Melissa imagine saint tail but said lupin instead, so it was a little weird. I loved saint tail when I was little so I’m glad I got to see a reference with the pose and her balloons in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay that was hella interesting. What an awesome ending to season 1. 3 months wait will be soooo hard. Man that was interesting seeing them change and obviously start growing attached to her because she helped them out whether she did it intentionally or not.

Kinda sad because of the wait for season 2, but also really glad there will be a season 2! I thought the series was approaching the end when reading the recent chapters, glad that is not the case :)

@NomadKingR6 the chapter ends with a mysterious spirit appearing in the corner and the author wrote that in the next season, Melissa will be back with a more lively spirit. This can be taken as foreshadowing and that the spirit might be an important character in the next season

@Tammyiing oh that's an interesting theory, I'm guessing that the spirit belonged to Melissa's original body? either way, super hyped for season 2!! :)

@eevznn I was thinking that too. It would be very interesting to see the 2 interact if that’s true. And yes I’m hyped as well, I hope season 2 comes quick, I can’t wait 😭

3 month hiatus?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

it'll return just in time for exam season 😂

Also
I strongly suspect the spirit outside Melissa's window is going to be the game master that was a disembodied voice in the werewolf castle coming to meddle

Users who are viewing this thread