Beware the Villainess!

Another 10/10 reincarnation otome manga, freaking love it
Otome reincarnation in general is such an amazing genre, there are so many amazing 10/10 mangas that are able to craft such unique and entertaining stories despite all being based around a similar concept

I love this take on the theme! Melissa is the best MC I've seen in a long time! She doesn't take crap from anybody!

Whoever that one guy underneath that one »grandfather of isekai« was, who recommended this: Thank You!

Easily one of the best of its kind. Especially since it looks so bog-standard that I am all the more impressed by how it… was not.

Also: Well done, translators.

Fed-Kun's army
I liked it. But some stuff can be a bit weird and not as likable. There is this sense of woman justice, fine that's good and all. But sometimes I feel it's a bit too much. This novel isn't focused on my demographic. But every male in this series is either a passive and obedient wimp or a dumb but strong person that doesn't listen to reason. There are no men that are just like normal people. Just feels a bit weird. I also kind of dislike how the MC never faces any real challenges. She is never wounded badly enough to leave a lasting impression and never really makes a mistake. Everything kind of falls into place for her. This isn't an issue just with this story but many isekai/Otome-isekai genre's.

I do love how this story makes fun of even the Otome-isekai genre that will always have a person behaving one way in fear of some ending happening, despite the vast differences from what happened in the game/novel. It's kind of refreshing. I also love that the Heroine that would normally be someone the MC fears. Is actually kind of cool. She and the head maid for the MC are my favorite characters by far.

A GOOD ASS STORY, ignore all the negative comments of "I don't know where the story is/what's going on." Because they're quite obviously lying??? I went into this story under the impression it would fall apart because of these reviews and honestly? I was never confused once. I read it all. And I never got confused once. How do people leave bad reviews on this??? Did we read the same damn thing? I see comments about how some characters suck and like, yeah. If you're talking about the guys they're supposed to suck? Grammer's good, pacing is good, character development, comedy is good, art is good, facial expressions are amazing, this story is fucking top tier.

Mmn

When will there be an update the raws are continuing. Also if you know Indonesian you can go to batoto and read chapter 59. Catdyne you are right i saw it wrong sorry for the misunderstanding

Aggregator gang
Man, Hilarious af and Pretty great asf

One of the best Villainess manhwa infact Villainess manhwa.
It's sad that Villainess manga aren't as great as Villainess Manhwa(s)

This is... hands down the funniest villainess story I’ve read so far. The pop culture references that the author incorporates into the story is the best form of comedy I’ve seen within this genre. I can’t miss out on mentioning that there’s a bit of everything here: comedy, romance, action, a good set of characters and an interesting plot! So looking forward to season two.

Users who are viewing this thread