Beware the Villainess!

Aggregator gang
Hah. It’s no longer 2000 anymore, it’s 2001. The US will have started the war on terror by the next comment and it’s all my fault

I saw pic of Melissa somewhere on the internet and I remembered "Hey, I didn't read any new chapters yet for a while...".
I started to panic and searched for the webtoon again thinking I didn't bookmark it that's why I didn't read new chapter.
Then it hit me;
There won't be new chapter soon ;--;

This story is so damn funny and good?? It started very slow but now i'm very invested and i can't wait for volume 2. I love it when authors make fun of the sh*tty otome/reverse harem genre and all the sexist and harmful cliches that come with it. (and the MC mama mia she is so attractive, especially in her more masculine outfits, my poor gay heart can't take it)

Now my only fear is the the MC eventually having to choose between the two love interests, pls pls she has two hands for a reason, make it a cute poly relationship (=´∇`=)

of all the highly rated villainess manhwa I've read, this is definitely the worst. There's a limit to how much bullshit the author can fit in and still make it enjoyable, way too over the top, some of the chapters made my face physically cringe. Every single male in this series is either a fucking doormat or psychotic cunt, the villainess herself isn't any better of course but at least her personality is tolerable. The funny facial expressions were the only thing that were half decent, still after the first few times even that got repetitive. you can't make the same joke every other chapter and expect it to work. Poorly written characters, a pretty unremarkable back story, cringey as fuck interactions etc. I read this because of the positive reception but sad to say it was a grave disappointment
4/10 dropped

It's really good, funny and definitely worth high ratings, I don't know what expectations people who say otherwise have, are we've read the same manhwa?

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Szyszysz it's just over the top and badly writen
Ridiculous stuff like the bastard son of the emperor fucking sluts in front of the fiancee who is his ticket to the throne make this a 6/10
Also why would she need his permission to end the engament? Her family is in a position of power relative to the crown prince.

I dont know where all this hate for this story has came from, I'm loving it. I've been reading comics since 1998 and this has been one of my all time favourites.
Finally an actual strong female lead, with great art and a twisted spin on the whole typical isekai plot line is, ah *chefs kiss* sublime. Definitely going into my personal hall of fame 💕

Read up until ch10 and yeah, the gag part is decent, the main character is quite interesting. Aside from that, no development at all. Unfortunately, it was still a one man show with shithead characters around her even after all those chapters. Tho it was only 10 chapters and too early to drop a verdict but I was expecting some good development since it was rated pretty high. Well, still a nice read. Gonna read it at the later date. Looking forward to the development. 7/10 for now.

@Cazzicle I know right??? This story is so good and it just seems like people want to hate on something just to hate on something. Why can't they just drop it and not leave a nasty comment? Esp. the people who drop it after a few chapter smh. Either read it all/most of it and leave a review, or don't leave a review at all.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@KiotheFrail Yes. Before the Renaissance all monarchies were a higly descentralized colection of nobles with 100% sovereignty in their own lands, often the top nobles had more power and sway than even the king, and a monarch who could only rule with the concent of the other powerful nobles.
As we've seen, the crown prince is only a crown prince because he has the blood and because the duke supports him. Without said support the crown prince is just another bastard with no inherent right to anything.
Only in the 16cent with the advent of firearms and the centralization of government did absolute monarchies start to pop up and only there was the monarch and those of their name unquestionable.

Users who are viewing this thread