Beware the Villainess!

@junyahui Woow. So the rumor is true?
I heard some rumor that bucci . always snipe every series they like using anon group, even backstabbing their friend group series.
They always change rules of group scan that benefit them.
Can bucci stop being rude and make scanslation community uncomfortable for new group that want to scans another series.

Note: snipe means stealing other group series. There used to be an unwritten rule that if the first group upload, they will be the one to do that series.
But bucci gang became the pioneer of sniping drama, so the scanlation community is chaotic now.

We love a bad B Princess!! Bet a million dollars she’ll still end up with the King or that Multi Millionaire

@Junyahui ..... I don't know what to say gosh, they're really annoying.
Just like what i thought.
Thank you for sharing those!

@diiana So in conclusion, bucci & co. is the one who should do all popular manhwa scans, you can always bend the rules as you see fit your own group. Thank you very much for your answer!

@asasa really, they already talk?
Is it true @theclown ? can you confirm to us that you already talk and okay with what saving trash did??

Group Leader
@maisya @Jungsok i'm sorry (well, not really, actually, i'm being honest) but you sound exactly like my great great aunt when she's catching up to the latest gossip of the city and being all excited about it with her 90 year old friends while getting all her wrinkles worked up, though in a rather unfortunate turn of events, it always ends with her embarrassing herself because everything that she said were 5% actual knowledge and the rest are some fantasy she'd imagined.

oh, pardon me :eek: i'm not saying you're an old jobless hag, but i reaaaally couldn't resist pointing out the resemblance. thank you for reminding me of a family member i miss dearly, especially during quarantine! :D

@veelyra You know what, i feel bad for all the older & jobless woman out there.
It's not their fault for the fact that they're old and jobless. It's a cycle of life
Hope some of your "old jobless hag bucci & co friends" wasn't offended about your comment in here.
And don't worry about me, I'm a healthy 16yo girl.
I confident that I'll get a job that i want.

Some tips for you, if you want to join some conversation, try not to be out of topic .
What you're saying didn't make any sense with what we're discussing in here.
Please used your brain & your social skills wisely.
Thank you!

Double-page supporter
Well that's something.
You can see that she clearly doesn't want to become some over the top saintess...

But still, that fiancee of her is quite literally trash, no wonder the original one was so evil, for him to do something like that, it's cruel and honestly really messed up...

Group Leader
@maisya but my social skills are still better than your grammar D: you're terribly mean!
please stop trying to put words into my mouth :C. i thought people older than me would be more mature :c i guess not...
are you going to be okay though? i'm really scared for you. sixteen and gossiping like a disturbed housewife....... scary,,,

i'm sure my "bucci friends" won't be offended though. i believe that their eyes and brain still function rather properly, so they definitely won't bother over a comment that was definitely not aimed at them. thank you so much for worrying about my social skills, when yours make me clutch my chest in concern ;( you can't even understand something that was specially made for you...
please take care of yourself! much love and concern.

Group Leader
@maisya oops i forgot to add one thing out of shock :eek:
if, oh, if only you'd tried to use your brain anything else instead of commenting useless shit about things you know jack shit about, maybe you'd understand how my words were surprisingly relevant for your wee little brain.
again, stay safe in quarantine! lots of love and hugs :D

Ohhh, intersting... the prince is definitely an M. Wonder how this dynamic is going to change, can't wait for more chapters

Group Leader
@maisya We have discussed privately regarding this issue. Here is the official statement we have released along with our version of chapter 3.
Hello,

After discussing with one of the leaders of Saving your tooches since 2k19 privately on the matter, Just Do It has decided to drop this series. We are all very sad about the situation, but it seems to be the best option for the group. We really adore the series, but we do not have the manpower nor the time to release this series as they do. So, to avoid the stress and confusion, we will be dropping this series after Chapter 3.

Thank you for your time and support!
Sincerely,
Just Do It Team

aw.. i liked just do it team's translation. i'll still be reading this (i was reading both translations) but i'll also keep an eye out for any projects by you folks. cheers

@maisya Technically this doesn't count as snipe bc they both release at the same time. If you want an evidence of Bucci Gang straight up sniping a series despite having a rule against it don't look further than Crimson Karma that also was being worked by Just Do It and the last chapter had been published an month prior and was recently sniped by Bucci.

I am considering that one a snipe bc so far none of the groups said anything about letting the other do it.

Anyway, don't stress out about this subject. It's a waste of time to fight over it.

Why are two different groups uploading chapters? Why don't you guys join teams so we can get faster updates? Like one group translates ch 4-6, and the other group does 7-9 or something like that?
EDIT: Nevermind. Just read through the comments. Hello @diiana, do you know what's going on with Miss Not So Sidekick? There haven't been any updates recently. Is the author taking a hiatus?

@Pink95 that’s a good idea. a lot of groups collaborate to work on a piece together. but both groups started working as soon as the raws had updated, so most likely they had already started chapters 1-3 and just wanted to finish. they’ve already caught up to the raws so working together wouldn’t speed up things necessarily, although it’s still a good idea if this series releases chapters in batches.

anyways it doesn’t matter because unlike some people that likes to stir drama in the comments here, both tooches and just do it are mature. they’ve already talked everything out and decided that because tooches has more manpower, JDI will drop. but everyone should go check out JDI’s discord because they have some fire series :p

Users who are viewing this thread