Beware the Villainess!

Why can’t they add the Yuri tag, I mean, this is fine, I’m perfectly fine watching her throw these men into the trash bin, but the summary said she’s doing it for the protagonist’s sake... why can’t there be a Yuri crush?

Guys, just let Bucci Gang & co. do this manhwa.
It's already proven that they have no life so they can snipe and make manhwa scanlation community became more uncomfortable with their every little action.

And this Saving Trash group drop some of their projects and do manhwa that already being done by another group.

My advice to all manhwa scanlation group, just let Bucci & Gang co. do all the manhwa, it seems like they want to be popular so bad that they can't handle it if another group do some great manhwa.

I am really enjoying the hell out of this story... I love this take-no-shit, bad-ass bitch MC who isn't worried about getting her head chopped off so long as she acts carefully. Love her, I tell you! I cannot *wait* to see her adventures in the future!

@maisya

You seem to have a bit of a hate boner for the Bucci gang? I don't recall anyone mentioning them at all so why are you bringing them up? Is it to attempt to stir up shit?

I love this manhwa - the Villainess MC is badass and the art is beautiful! Thank you for translating and I am excited for the next chapter!

i love the mc so much?????? she’s def a breathe of fresh air from all the other mcs ive read ejxjdk <3333

Aggregator gang
Really enjoying the faces she has, feel like I'm more invested in seeing them than the story.

I love that the mc isnt a little push over, I cant wait for the next chapter, thank you for translating!

I'm not complaining but this story and the meme uses are really the same as Miss Not-so-sidekick. I love that manhwa so I'm sure I'm going to love this too. 😅

To whoever that tagged me

Member saving trash is part of bucci gang co. too.
These groups might have different name but the members are mostly the same anyway.

Saving trash group is the one who stir up shit first when they snipe this series. They even drop their own projects and then snipe this series.
Their quality is nothing to be proud of either, i wonder why they insist on doing this.

this seems amusing and interesting, but the dialogue seems a bit... jumpy? not sure how to explain properly . I don't *think* it's a translation thing, it's more of the switching of perspectives ? Like I was unsure if she was talking to herself from the past or herself in the present, or thinking of scenarios verses what's actually happening? Maybe? Not sure. Anyway it is early on in the story, thanks for the scans!

yo i’m actually disgusted. (with some characters. the story is 💦💦)

first of all it should’ve been hands on this bitch home wrecker of a female and this dirty bastardICAL cheater. don’t make me puke.

and yuri too, i’m done. am i supposedly to like her? it’s not gonna happen.

i don’t care how kind 😷 and pure she is, she’s still the same as every other home wrecker, except she was in it for the long run with three other dogs following her.

in these types of stories why does every villainess have to befriend the female lead? pet of the villainous, miss not so sidekick too 🙄
even in who made me the kings daughter, i honestly did not like jeanette, unpopular opinion. like i’m sorry, no i’m not, but claude not even her dad and she still managed to get an innocent girl killed who only wanted parental love. i’m too petty to forget that shit so i still don’t like her, i just got used to her since the translators don’t go a chapter without praising her.

Group Leader
@maisya hello there. it’s cool for you to bash me being a member of bucci and also tooches but i don’t appreciate u undermining the staff’s work. if our quality is not up to par for you, pls go read whatever version you’d like to or translate it yourself tyvm. you can simply block us if you have that much of a problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread