Beware the Villainess!

seeing yuri’s face on the cover and ian’s everything is actually raising my blood pressure 😷
i despise cheating. the betrayer and the knowing other party.

but thank you for the update. i’m happy that the female lead is actually just gonna be a bitch. 🤷🏾‍♀️ i really fw the energy. and idk what this poor quality some people are seeing, but it’s great to literally everyone else. i don’t know why people are mad because this was a coincidence. literally the raws uploaded yesterday. and it seems as though things were peacefully sorted out so chill out mama. both groups continue to update so read what you damn want to and stop causing drama

I don‘t get it? Tooche’s uploaded the chapters first, and their quality is tbh just way better. What’s the beef about?

@diiana
May i ask why you feel the need to snipe this series?
And why you drop your owns series and then snipe this series?
Is it because your series didn't have much reader?
Or do you want to stir up something with this particular group?

This looks promising. I really like how shes calling people out and isnt taking any shit. She was also dumped at an interesting place because she already has a reputation but hasnt reached where the fl is there yet. Im looking forward to see how she interacts with everyone. Im curous why she doesnt want a harem but it seems like she sees them as trash and too much of a hassle.

Can someone explain sniping? And like wtf is happening???

Also i like the scanlations which used son of a bitch Lmaooo

This is so good! Finally one where the ML are actually seen as the trash that they are. Go tf off, Melissa. I'm so excited for this one

@maisya read in between the lines
https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/fgv116/bucci_gang_and_nass_cyberbullying_snakes_or_just/

@irmaars21 it's funny I recommended the same seriez and another guy did the same. Seems there are only 2-3 such series which stacks upto being villainous!! I really like 'to be you,even if for just a day!' it's amazing

I love the MC so much! She kinda reminds me of the girl from Miss Not-So-Sidekick but not as annoying

Supporter
One day and the comment section blew up... I hope this series won't be a victim of some kind of f*cked up sh*t sniping feasts like some other manhwa....

OH MY GAAHHHDDD I F****** LOVE THE MC SO MUCH ! YAAASSS BBBTTTCCCHHHH SHOW EM WHO THE BOSS AAAHHHH QUEEN !!

Group Leader
@maisya can you please bring valid facts to the table? we didn’t snipe the series since we simultaneously released along with the other group. Both groups were already working on chapter 1 when it cane out on kakao and Just Do It was 20 minutes faster than us. However, we also really liked this series and have let the other group know that we’ll be releasing our own version unless they’d like to do a collab. Sniping would be if we purposefully cut in like after they released chapter 1 and we release ch 2 or 3 under tooches. THAT would be a snipe. How is releasing the same chapter with a 20 minute difference sniping?

Now those are our private matters and none of your concern frankly but you’re saying that we specifically dropped our series to pick this one up is wrong. We had already dropped the other series way long before since they got licensed and had an official english version (which is common practice in scans actually). It seems like you didn’t bother checking the release dates of the last chapters on either of the series that were dropped and are just assuming everything here and there. If you have a problem with tooches working on this series, you can dm me either here or on discord.

As for the clout or group drama comment, you’re free to think whatever you want cause for people who outrightly hate us, they will never accept our justification for continuing a series. I don’t care enough about the other group to “snipe” them lol and frankly, I don’t think they do either. Both groups can co-exist if we want to.

Now, I will no longer be responding to you since I think I cleared up the confusion pretty well and at this point, if you still have problems then good luck cause they’re all yours to solve on your own.

Have a good day :))

Contributor
A snipe is when a team decides to pick up where another team left off, ex. when team B releases chapter 11 when team A released the first 10 chapters.
Two first chapters released one hour off (or even the same day) from each other just means that the two teams were both working on it at the same time (doing a full chapter from start to finish in <45 minutes is basically impossible), there's nothing wrong with that. Many mangas are being worked on by several teams, people just end up reading the version they like the most.
The teams also seem to have talked and there's no beef between them, so I don't see why people seem so keen to create drama where there is none (for once :p).

Yeah I agree, no sniping here, and glad there's no bad blood either.

Anyway, love the villainess here! And get lost cheater-boy!

Users who are viewing this thread