Beware the Villainess!

Aggregator gang
A series of this genre that doesn't follow the extremely overdone formula of making the "protagonist" a huge bitch? Count me in!

To be honest, I'm really uncomfortable with this story. The supporting characters are just stupidly unlikeable and the MC is treated terribly ubfairly. Like I get it, the other characters are supposed to be a foil to the MC but they're so ridiculously stupid???? As much as I'm looking forward to seeing the MC get the happy ending she deserves, I think I'll have to drop this series for a while and come back later. These side characters are seriously way too annoying and the suspense of waiting for them to die already is killing me. Thank you for the translations though!!

this is annoying??? i hate the prince so much what the actual fu— also kinda hate the pacing of the story 🥺 but its fine dkdks im excited for the FL

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS GREAT!
Gaslighting is not a joke guys. The correct response to it is with a hammer to the knee.

OH MY GOD , Melissa is the BEST MC EVER! And this art is amazing too
Instafollow

Was looking for a new villainess story to follow, so this coming out was pretty great.

I just love how taeyang was mentioned i was laughing my head off this manga is a whole meme and i love it

Users who are viewing this thread