Beware the Villainess!

I fast scrolled through chapter 12 and it’s not an exaggeration to say that 80% of the bubbles are part of the heroine’s “thoughts”. She doesn’t understand how to communicate and rather thinks “scheming” will be just effective. This is bullshit. Go off sis, but I’m out. Sucks because the art is superb, but the story/pacing/characters/everything suck ass.

Aggregator gang
It’s funny, but reading this makes me want to punch each male lead in the face.

I'll comeback when she's really going to make a move.

Pacing is bad. All bark and no bite.
Funny. But beginning to annoy me

I remember I commented and said that the fl was annoying and that the story was annoying, people were like “yiu don't know what you talking about” blah blah blah. Now all the comments are about how annoying the story is. Classic it's iconic 😂

Group Leader
The fiancé is an ass-nugget. Love this fl though, she isn’t some polished genius.

Has anybody read the raws and know when she starts making actual progress? I want to wait and binge to a chapter when the story isn't so frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "I'm gonna punch my lil bro"
*Lmao but not really, just gonna curse him and make it more frustrating not only for her but for the readers too*
Ffs this is much more frustrating than study group

I find the plot to be generic, but I do enjoy the female lead's personality. The female lead is relatable and very entertaining. Honestly, she's the only one being reasonable so far. It's amazing how much anger I felt reading this. The excruciating part is how the story progresses throughout the chapters that have been released so far. (1-13) The story has been like a slow-burning fire getting bigger each chapter. The side characters are so painfully aggravating! They clearly just makes things worse for the FL and for themselves. I just hope that this torture is worth the happy ending because I've gotten so angry reading this. I am not here for a 'typical' happy ending. I hope there is bloodshed or payback because I can't accept normal endings anymore after what the female lead has gone through.

I’m amazed with the progress of the story, it doesn’t seem to go anywhere, each chapter is just full of our MC’s thoughts.

Story where things get solved in 1 or 2 chapter

Comment section be like : SO FASTTTTTTT

Story where things don't get solved in 3 or 4 chapter

Comment section be like : SO SLOWWW

I hope Ian gets humiliated by Melissa. He cheated on her and DARES to continue their engagement. I hope Melissa destroys the heroine and his fated relationship. Also what is up with her brother and father. They both have a screw loose. I vent only because I feel her frustration, but also the guys in this are REALLY annoying

Users who are viewing this thread