Beware the Villainess!

This chapter was Melissa being all of us fans... Thank you for this we have been very blessed by this chapter thanks for the translation again 😍

Thoughts on the newest chapter (mostly about everyone's favorite dere-dere cinnamon bun Nine ehehehehe)
A few chapters before Nine's tongue was healed, I was thinking 'man idk if it would make much difference if he got his voice back tbh'.
My. GOD. I was wrong, and I am so happy to be wrong because holy sweet baby Jesus Christ on a cracker, Those Panels (You Know Which Ones) fucking killed me. Murdered. As in, they would need to pull dental records to identify my body, because I have been mutilated to bits with how Fucking Adorable this boi is. There are very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY few characters that can elicit such visceral reaction from me (such as Sanka Rea, Komi-san, Mr. Bibi and Ephie, and Kobayashi Kanna), and for that I fucking applaud the author and artist. If I could clone myself enough times to fill a stadium and give them a standing ovation, I fuckin would. Melissa had better hold on tight to puppy boy's FINE ASS, because if not, I'll take him lmao.

Nine is literally perfect? HE EVEN HAS A THICC ASS. Also the 4th wall being broken lmao. OH TO BE MELISSA

I love Melissa so much 😭😭😭 I love Beware of the villainess so much, whenever I read it my day restarts and I feel happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CONTINUOUS TRANSLATIONS

Nine blushing = me dead
Melissa blushing = ITS A DOUBLE KILL

Aggregator gang
My vulnerable self was wounded by MHA toxic fanbase shipper's delusion.

Now I feel recharged AHHHHHH THANK YOU DEAR TRANSLATOR

i cannot stress enough how much this throws me to such fit of emotions and i'll happily give myself every damn time

Boi that ass

Dibs on that ass :^) Add Nine being cute on top of it.

I'm starting to like Yuri too, but Nine got all what I need

Damn. I don't know how many times this manga/manwha killed me and I need more

Melissa, I'm trying to enjoy the festival with you but I'm dummy thicc and the claps of my ass cheeks keep alerting Yuri.

This is a masterpiece. At the beginning I was not sure about the art and style but my gooosh is this good xD

Users who are viewing this thread