Beware the Villainess!

Is this the week of cliffhangers ? just how many things i saw, this week ended in fucking cliFFhangers.

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!
Yona came in so clutch with that artifact and WOW MELISSA! One-punch man? More like one STAB woman, damn! I love to see Nine explaining to Migen exactly how he lost before he kills him too, LMAO

Iconic. I love everything about this series!! There's not a moment where I'm not excited for the next chapter and to see what more the creator will bring. Every single chapter has me laughing, the art is beautiful and consistently so, the expressions are ridiculously good, and the comedy hits HARD. Characterization is also very on-point, you truly hate the stupid-ass mfers for their flaws and unbendingly rude attitudes, and sympathize with the main characters. There are so many good things about this series, and I've followed it from other sites to here to more easily track when a new chapter comes out instead of manually crying at the "Next Chapter Has Not Been Uploaded Yet" pages I see on other sites.
Nines is precious, and the MC is as strong, determined, and fun to watch as we all hoped she would be. 10/10 would meme again

I hope something will happen in the next chapter
especially about her injury because, damn, he was the top 1 werewolf and the bite was healed like that, this easily ?!
okay it avoids repeating events buuuuuut still....

So what, she were going to let him out of there alive after all?

What, she plans to tame all the werewolves, dommy mommy style?

THis is such a trash manga, in what way is main character a "villainess"? SHe is spineless whore, THE MOST she manages to do is say a few harsh words, harsh for a elementary school kid, for fcks sake.

story is shit obviously like any "villainess" manga/manwha but this ones funny. reminds me of "The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began with Her Broken Engagement" its only a 3 chapter manga each chapter is like 50-60 pages long and its funny.

Users who are viewing this thread