Beware the Villainess!

The hell is there to "beware" of? She's a pushover MC with no power, no smarts, and little direction. At best she mildly scolds the absolutely infuriating male characters and then they just do whatever they want anyway. All the characters are simple, idiotic and frustrating. I can't believe this thing is rated as high as it is

@channington pushover MC with no power, no smarts, and little direction.
~ bro she's a NORMAL person. Do you understand NORMAL? She's not your wuxia novel protag.
No smarts? Well there weren't many situations for her to do that. Also I don't understand what smarts means for you.
But since your commenting this without properly reading I bet it isn't too high on the spectrum.
Little direction? I mean do u really need the best direction to basically live a chilled as f*ck life? It's like asking a guy to have more direction when he wants to Netflix and chill. Like how much direction do u need for that.
At best she mildly scolds the absolutely infuriating male characters and then they just do whatever they want anyway
~ She turned her brother into a rabbit during a hunting competition. Beat the shit out of some dude till he bled. Beat the shit out of a stronger dude and made a crest on his fang. And also insulted the prince in front of everyone.
Along with that thought it isn't shown as much the characters do understand a bitband change their attitudes a bit too.
Did u even read this properly?
Also most of the characters at the stage that they are aren't THAT evil. They're retards sure but not evil enough to want torture.

I saw a lot of people commenting on when the series will get updated and I just want to help point out that it says at the end of the latest chapter that this season has ended and will return in 3 months, but that doesnt count the time it will take the people to translate it. It also says that season 2 is estimated to come in april 2021 in the description.

Yuri on a magic carpet Yuri on a magic carpet Yuri on a magic carpet IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT SEASON 😭✨

Users who are viewing this thread