Beware the Villainess!

I’d like Nine and Mellisa to be best friends and Mellisa to ends up with Yuri 🥺 tbh I’m fine with Nine being Mellisa’s lover but Mellisa and Yuri seem to be a better match for me 👉👈 Yuri deserves better than those scummy men and for Mellisa, Nine’s pretty clingy and too overprotective (also kinda a bit obsessive) , it’s getting kinda weird since all of the Male leads are slowly acting clingy and kinda “nice” to Mellisa..??????

ok i have a theory! i’ll mark w a spoiler in case i’m right but anyway
i think melissa will become the new protagonist of the story bc the way all the male leads are acting and the little ghosty thing outside her window in the last ch
also i love this so much i’m so happy it’s back!!

Huh. It looks like Nine has to suffer through being a cliche now too? All the past mls were walking obnoxious cliches that Melissa knocked the tar out of, and now nine has been hit with the cliche disease and has become the smothering overprotective type. Good thing Melissa will knock it out of him soon

me: i can’t possibly love melissa more i already love her so much
every new chapter released: bitch you THOUGHT

I was going to say she was a bit shitty to "her" dad. But then that bit with the teddy bears.

I love yona lol yona melissa duo is the best🤣And I love the the cover. Yona is indeed more precious than yuri! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
can you pls kick out that stoopid blue dog, im fkn annoyed by his appearance and hes fuckin noisy. i hate this dog since beginning

Cartena LOOKS LIKE A WHOLE MEAL.

also CAN WE JUST FORGET THE MEN THEy're ACTUALLY QUITE BORING (in a useless use of scenes that could be used on a YURI OR YONA ARC) LIKE WE DUN NID LOVE STORIES ANYMORE

Users who are viewing this thread