Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Lol you guys forget she doesn't need hands to trip someone. Ah our poor baby girl shes gonna keep getting hurt cause no one will explain to her what's going on. Prince you really messed up, shes gonna go to her grandfather's and not come back.

For those who wants the spoiler, the prince will arrive, and Irene will also tell that eli pushed her down the stairs, when the prince asked irene if it's true, she was about to agree that eli pushed her but stopped midway when irene saw eli's hands are full of documents, making it impossible for eli to push her. The prince will then see eli carrying so many documents, he will go to her and carry most of the things eli was carrying, he then sighed as he knows who made her carry all the docs xD

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Alright, what the heck? How would she pushes you in the stairs when her arms are full of documents? She literally has no free arms to do that. and if you said that she tripped you, again Eli is holding THAT MUCH DOCUMENTS. if she did not concentrate in climbing the stairs she herself would just fall down and make a mess of documents there. Do look at the situation first if you want to frame someone, B*tch.

Also, I'm annoyed at the Prince and entourage now. I have a feeling that they're trying to protect Eli, but the way they do it is hurting her right now. Seriously if the Prince did not explain soon I'm pretty sure Eli is just going to live with her grandparents and never come back to capital. If that truly happens I'm not above saying "I tell you so."

This prince. 😩 Geez! He needs to make it abundantly clear how he feels about Elianna. If she knew that their engagement was because he liked her and not some kind of convenient agreement, she would feel more secure.

Dex-chan lover
Errr is it just me or the Prince holding Miss Irene a little too... young?

I mean.. I’d push her down the stairs. I’d push her down all the stairs in that castle.

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan : the Mc comments she does not know who it is holding her, so not the prince and likely young enough to be a fool ;)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE DID THAT?! HIT YOU WITH WHAT?! WITH BUTT?!!! HER HAND IS FULL AND TO CARRY SO MUCH BOOK LIKE THAT I DON'T THINK HIT SOMEBODY IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT LOSING BALANCE!!! AT LEAST SOME OF THE THINGS ELI'S CARRYING WOULD FALL TO DO THAT!! ARGHHHH

Dex-chan lover
And here I was really hoping Irene wasn't... villainous.
Just because I thought it'd be a cute little twist on the usual trope.
Like we think she's going to be a giant bitch but whoops turns out it was all a misunderstanding and she's actually been a supportive friend.

Here's to hoping

Clearly Eli is trained in the art of body slamming someone down the stairs when her hands are full. After all, she's been hauling books around her whole life.

Since the group she overhead knew the rumors weren't true, I doubt this incident will carry much weight. Even with manga logic. I mean, you can even see two people in the background of the panel when Eli and Irene are on the stairs. And immediately after she falls, a whole crowd gathers around her. There's no way everyone missed what really happened.
But it is hilarious to see someone throw themselves down a flight of stairs. For the bystanders, the situation is ridiculous no matter which side they believe.

Dex-chan lover
@Krobelus Or you know.. the bystanders have been arranged by Irene to be lying witnesses by the speed of which they arrived.

Aggregator gang
Can't wait to see if the crowd is smart enough to see that our princess is not at fault in here -.- who the heck can push you down with full hands? By buttheading you??? I see Irene is blind as heck

Users who are viewing this thread