Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Wow what is this, a prince in a shoujo manga with a head on his shoulders?
How rare.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be one of the weakest sabotage play of all time, though in all honesty they could've put one of those 3 neuron male leads that can only react to stimulus much like starfish do. I do wanna see the whole play prince put up, it's looking juicy.

And the sabotage play is over in 2-3 episodes. Wow, I thought this might be the premise or something, but glad that this plot is not extended beyond expiration. After the 4 episodes the plot progression is back to 0, but the characters have been developed well, the manga has great potential.

Dex-chan lover
Irene is a reincarnee and someone from the prince's side too?

@Nyeko Well, they planned to keep her away from Royal Palace, if she had not come there then she would not have been stressed out. (obviously assuming the best case scenerio here). There might have been better plans, but this was OK too.

I’m really glad that the prince isn’t a fool like many others lol! I was considering dropping this manga before this chapter but the art is just so pretty 👏👏

KNUH5cr.gif

Double-page supporter
so a four chapter prologue? Well... that's better than 25 chapters... Glad I picked it up now because if I read it earlier with just one or two chapters I might've dropped it... Glad I read it now with the fourth chapter :3

And here I though he was a jerk at first. I'm glad he isn't the same prince from an isekai anime that are getting on may nerves

Fed-Kun's army
The prince is so smitten to our princess he'll do anything for her.

That smile that just for her though... *Swoooonnnnn*
And that glare, a very murderous glare...

Finally a story that doesn't drag the setup out for too long. I'm hoping we'll get the whole plan in detail during the next chapters.
I like this prince <3

Dex-chan lover
I'm shocked, honestly. Because the summary/description only talks about this one girl, I assumed this particular conflict was going to be the bulk of the series. Instead, this is getting tidily wrapped up in the first volume. Which is good, because I don't know how long I could have stood to watch this poor girl get pooped on by this wannabe otome protag, partly because she has been horrifically passive and just kind of rolled over and taken it.

So what next?

@lunazehel annoying prince? where?

Users who are viewing this thread