Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

The art style reminds me a bit of Arina Tanemura. :0 Is the artist probably her assistant at some point?

Dex-chan lover
J Novel Club has licensed Bibliophile Princess.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-16/j-novel-club-licenses-13-light-novel-series-reveals-print-editions-for-sexiled-my-next-life-as-a-villainess/.153357

The fantranslations have been taken down, but look forward to the official translations.

Group Leader
This chapter feeds my shoujo needs.
Thank you for the translation ;v;

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* the art never ceases to heal me. It feels like I can touch the floofyness of Eli through my screen!!! I’m happy for them after all his effort the prince finally catch his prey hehe (yandere-ish charming prince?!)
but I LIVE FOR THIS LAST PAGE!!!!! 😍😍❤️

Double-page supporter
Page 5: Poor guy, that was too much haha x'D

Dex-chan lover
Wow! Miss Dindu Nuffin finally did something for a change other than reading books.

Aggregator gang
Now, since Liliana already got her portion of rival, now it's time for the crown prince to neet his rival 😳

Fed-Kun's army
@NoireNowaru i think i read it somewhere, that is a YES.

Lmao, the family is so overprotective <3
Eliiiii...finally!!! Prince, Good for you!!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what kind of stats Eli would have if this is CK2. I imagined her as a high tiered character that had 20 average points on every stat except on military and intrigue but still around average 10, also with abnormal research point at 30 or more.

Fed-Kun's army
this is so pretty and so cute alkfdjdk GOOD FOR YOU, PRINCE!! like, he IS kind of a devil but honestly he had to work so hard to get her to look at him at all that i am inclined to forgive him lmao

thank you very much for the update~

Users who are viewing this thread