Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 83

Fed-Kun's army
lol i didnt even realize i read another groups scans earlier.

thnx for the ch and for the no censorship XD

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder which translation is more accurate cause the other one made it feel like the progress was reset a bit. This translation however implies that Takigawa san wishes she could confess some things to him like he was doing. Although I wouldn't classify that as progress it still counts as a reminder that there has been some progress at least.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the implications on this translation is a lot different than the other one. I dunno which one was more accurate, but I like this one better.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing the uncensored version, I got to wonder why they even went through the trouble of censoring. I hope it was just for a laugh

translations seem more or less the same, page 6 had some differences. Takizawa's last line was:
武田くんは
ずるい奴だ…
which I guess is
"takeda-kun is a cheating / sly man..."

Also 私だって which one just left as "to me" but the other added some more context. Beats me which is correct

Hope this translation is more accurate to what author has intended. Seems that the relationship didn't necessarily reseted with this wording.

anf

Aggregator gang
@thebowkid I don't think this translation is particularly accurate when it comes to the final bar scene. The original leaves much more in the air as she basically just complains to herself about Takeda one-sidedly getting drunk and saying whatever he wants. Her final "私だって" doesn't have any clear meaning, just something like "even I..." so I think it's inaccurate to add all the extra "have something I want to say" since she could just be saying she wants to let loose like Takeda did.
Then she says "武田くんはずるい奴だ..." which is pretty simply something like "Takeda really isn't fair..."

Users who are viewing this thread