Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Progressively, the Chief has gone from scumbag to the best wingman in human history.

10/10

Bullshit. Something tells me he's more into voyeurism than NTR. @XNovalX

Double-page supporter
@Tamerlane Voyeurism indeed, but that face ain't far off from an NTR protag. I second the fact that he has become a great wingman.

I remember there being a bit of progress but seems it has regressed. Still enjoy it a bunch though.

Double-page supporter
Chief is final NTR boss.
aDVcbG0.png

Aggregator gang
@muteprophet8726

I recognize that picture of the chief... I see you tryna pull a sneaky on me >__>

(also assuming you read the rest of that you should know the chief ain't about that NTR life, he just wants some good... Research material for personal use)

So by her own logic of men who can cook/bake are hot... the... the... the chief is... hot...? ... FINALLY, PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO NOTICE HOW HANDSOME AND AWESOME and creepy AND SUPERIOR and scary AND MAGNIFICENT THE CHIEF IS!

Double-page supporter
@SociopathicPanda Chief takes his job as a professional NTR-man very seriously. They need to become a couple before he makes his move and ensures Takeda raises his and Takizawa's child properly.

Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that the MC is not even surprised anymore about the mind reading.

Users who are viewing this thread