Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 7 Ch. 156

Dex-chan lover
After dragging it for so much time I just want to see them to get a shotgun wedding already (even a conception in a drunk sleepover that they won't remember about during their ryokan stay'd be good enough in my eyes). And maybe a quintuplets pregnancy to make up for all that zero progress for years.
I know it won't happen :fml:

Dex-chan lover
What is up with mangaka and writing romances with relationships so sexless. They are adults who have been dating for so long now but behave like middle schoolers. Especially since the manga is only relevant because of its female MC's big titties fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they both wanna do it and kinda know the other wants to, but Kyouko is too embarrassed so she gives Kouta a hard time for thinking it like she would any other guy but not really. I mean why else would she suggest getting a private bath to get in together? A swimsuit isn't gonna do shit to stop anything from happening when it comes down to it :kek:

She wants it. He wants it. Hopefully this trip ends up being the push they need to just do it so they can both stop beating around the bush and admit it to each other. Then we can get the gags of their coworkers walking in on those conversations at the worst possible time :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Now lets see which acquaintance of theirs decides to show up at the same hotspring place and cockblocks them..

Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure they boned like once.. but come on author he shouldnt be satified with that for the rest of his life

UNLEASH THE BEAST
senpai from uzaki manga did

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they already have sex during The Christmas hotpot chapter because the following chapter mention they at least did something

Dex-chan lover
What happens? And what are the raws up too

iirc it was just more obvious that they did the deed.
But idk where to recheck as the older chapters becomes unavailable when the newer chapters comes out lol. Current latest chapter is 182 I think.

Group Leader
They have been dating for a while now... I forget, have they kissed yet?

Banned
God I hate it when authors put two adults in a relationship and have them act like they've never seen a person of the opposite sex before. Like really you are telling me he is acting like this when it comes to his girlfriends body? Really? It's not like either of them have some kind of anxiety or something. It's been 150 chapters already.
this is why them east asia niggas going extinct
inb4 bb-bwuwahh it's pricey, yes, so? their grandparents raised families after being bombed to hell

Dex-chan lover
Bro you are dating, just say that yes you want to at least see her naked come the fuck on!

Dex-chan lover
Dear god. The blashpemy. How dear he have sexual tought about his GF he’s been dating for months. He should be ashamed !c

Users who are viewing this thread