Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 101

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, the thorny path of dieting is hard on a maiden's heart and body.

Dex-chan lover
Takizawa is probably the type whose nutrients all go to her breast.

Dex-chan lover
@bedis Page 1 the word "better" is misspelled. Her body is probably out of whack with all that weight gain & loss with that period of time. Thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv completely missed it thanks a lot for pointing it out i'm fixing it rn

edit: and fixed

Double-page supporter
I like making fun of fat people. It is the group that people get the least defended when u make fun of them.

This manga is ok. Nice and cute. A little too many of these manga out. This kind of manga IS too safe and the least effort out there. I wish more unusual and/or intricate series got more attention. I recommend ZINGNIZE, ABYSS RAGE, ASAKO, CREEPY CAT, Eros survival, Isn't It Too Much? Inaba-san and KAMUYA RIDE.

Dex-chan lover
uNjlyTU.jpg

wdym T H I C C girl is desirable

Dex-chan lover
@BREADsteeeks sometimes what you need is something safe and comfy. I read this BECAUSE it's mellow and slow paced. I read other things for other reasons.

The glacial pace is fine by me, I'm here for it.

Dex-chan lover
I get it with Precog, but why "remind" this manga - it's been translated with normal speed without 2-3 months delays 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
@Legion_01 Losing weight is really easy if you stick to a properly designed diet. Losing mass is MUCH easier than gaining mass.

An average ma can gain about 1kg of muscle mass per month when lifting/exercising actively.
On the other hand a weight loss of 2-3 kg per month is perfectly achievable with simple diet, 4-5 if you add exercise to it.

Dex-chan lover
I'd argue she has plenty of meat on her already. Ridiculous amounts of meat, really. And dumptruck-asses are bah anyway.

Double-page supporter
@So-chan Um...ok...y did u feel the need to tell me that? U do u. Don't waste my time telling me what i don't care about.

Users who are viewing this thread